If there’s one thing we know how to do well in Mississippi, it’s eat!
Ridgeland is home to a number of delectable eateries and cafes and they LOVE to help make your holiday meal planning a little less stressful and a lot more delicious.
Check out these fantastic Thanksgiving offerings from some of our local favorites.
For the Full Meal Deal:
- Primo’s - With succulent turkey, Southern sides and desserts that'll make you slap your mama, Primo’s holiday menu has you set for a classic Thanksgiving spread. Just maybe don't slap your mama.
- Olivia’s Food Emporium - If there’s a casserole you’re craving, Olivia’s Food Emporium has it. A local institution when it comes to grab-and-go catering, Olivia’s offers an impressive selection of ready-made apps, sides main courses and desserts.
- The Trace Grill – With one of the best blue plates around, the Trace Grill serves up a delectable Thanksgiving dinner package with Southern staples like turnip greens, sweet potato casserole and pecan pie.
Festive Cocktails and Drinks:
- M7 Coffee House – Sometimes we need a little jolt when we know we’re about to have oodles of family time. M7 Coffee House has some autumnsome (awesome + autumn) specialty drinks, including the Tree Hugger, Butterscotch Latte and Red Raspberry Latte.
- Craft Beer Cellar – Make it a Hoppy Thanksgiving when you pick up a brew or 6 from this local craft beer connoisseur.
And when the food and beverages are covered, here are gift ideas for the Hostess with the Mostest:
- J. Olive Oil Company – Home chefs love a good olive oil and J. Olive has the best! From garlic butter to white truffle, these are sure to delight
- Mostly Martha's– Every table spread deserves a beautiful centerpiece. Mostly Martha's can bring a little flower power to any dining room.
- Smitten Gift Boutique – It's not the holidays without a festive wreath adorning your door. Smitten offers monogrammed wreath ribbons that are a wonderful gift for the hostess with it all.