In planning your next trip to Ridgeland, there's no need to leave Toto behind. We've got plenty exciting activities and pet-friendly places for you and your furbaby!
Where to Stay:
- Hyatt Place - Stretch those four legs around Renaissance at Colony Park, within walking distance from your stay and filled with numerous shopping/dining options. Be sure to stop by Orvis for high-end dog products.
- Towneplace Suites - Situated among the boutiques and restaurants of The Township at Colony Park. Walk over to Diva Dog to spoil your pet with an oatmeal bath or pick up homemade treats!
- Drury Inn & Suites - Right along the Ridgeland/Jackson County Line and nearby many dining options. Head right down the street to Northpark, and keep an eye out for any of their upcoming pet events!
- Other pet-friendly hotels:
Where to Eat:
- Sombra Mexican Kitchen - Enjoy the outdoor, fenced-in patio and stay for "yappy" hour every day from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Anjou - Another fenced-in outdoor patio where you and your pet can take in views of the beautiful Township lake
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Stuff down some half-priced wings then head to the nearby Barnett Reservoir to walk it off and take in the scenic Rez views.
- Krilaki's - Sit under the shaded, outdoor patio at this local favorite located on Jackson St. Be sure you have a buddy to watch your pup while you go inside, this is a self-serve restaurant!
Where to Play:
- Here for business or need a trusted pup-keeper for the day? Camp Bow Wow is a premier dog day care with spacious play areas, CPR certified counselors, and grooming options. You can even monitor your pup through their live webcams until you return!
- Run around together at the Old Trace Dog Park, located inside Old Trace Park at the Barnett Reservoir. This area is open to the public and gated, so you can release the leash and your pup can let loose!
- Set up a picnic at The Overlook, and take in the beautiful evening sunset with your best furry friend!
Mark your calendar for the Paw-some Premier of Disney's "Cruella" Saturday, May 29th from 11 AM-1 PM! Step out with your pup on the red carpet and enjoy snacks and drink specials.
Stay tuned for Art, Wine and Wheels weekend in May 2022! Pet-lovers can enjoy the Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival's very own Pups Park, an area dedicated to dogs of all sizes.
Stop by our Visitors Center located at 1000 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite 6006 for some water out of our doggy bowl and more information on visiting Ridgeland! We are ready to welcome you both to our "paw-some" city!