With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to treat you and the one you love to a night out in Ridgeland. Scroll on for some romantic date night ideas!
For the Old-School Romantics
- Enjoy a picnic at Overlook Pointe. May we also suggest charcuterie and cocktails to-go from Caet? What's more romantic than wine, cheese, sunset views and the Rez?
- Grab a gift set from Whimsy Cookie Co. and hit up the Renaissance green space just around the corner. There, you can also check out the show fountain with light shows on the hour. Toss a coin in the water and make a wish with your loved one!
- Pick up a painting kit from a local department store and stop by the Bill Waller Craft Center for artistic inspiration and then enjoy a sunset at the Rez for the perfect muse (second to your significant other.)
For the Couple who is a Little “Extra”
- Reset and relax with a couples spa day at Aqua the Day Spa where they are offering a number of Valentine's specials!
- Go on a shopping spree at one of our many retailers and instead of treating yo' self, treat your loved one!
- They don't call us the Steakhouse Capital of Mississippi for nothing... now is your chance to indulge in the delicious steaks we have to offer. Check out Doe's Eat Place, Ely's Restaurant & Bar, Tico's Steak House, MM Shapley's Restaurant, Koestler Prime and Kathryn's Steakhouse & Seafood just to start! (Call ahead for reservations)
Dinner and a Movie with a Twist
- The B&B Theatre and Malco Renaissance Cinema Grill are not like your ordinary movie theaters. The B&B offers a variety of interactive screens that truly feel like they put you IN the movie. You can even rent out the entire theater for just the two of you! Malco Renaissance brings you a full dinner with a flick. The show doesn't end after the movie-- walk right outside for the fountain and light show!
Outside the Box Date Nights
- Enter/Locked Escape Room is the metro area's first escape room. With 5 unique themes, this is a great way to spend a group date!
- Want to be a kid in love again? Maybe burn some calories from those assorted chocolates? Jump for love at Sky Zone trampoline park.
- Overdue on couples' photos? Head over to Me, Myselfie & I, Mississippi's very first Selfie Museum. Choose from dozens of unique backdrops and prop your phone up on the selfie stand!
For the Couple Who's Got Game
- Get your game on at Dogmud Tavern, one of Ridgeland's newest libation spots. Choose from over a hundred board games or pop down on the nostalgic bean bag chairs while playing a round of Mario Kart. They're even hosting a "Newlywed Game" on Valentine's Day hosted by Bear from The Bear & the Beard Podcast while featuring a tasty "couples" punch bowl!
His and Her Cycles
- Who needs a bicycle built for two? Treat each other to a new set of wheels so you’ll be ready to roll by the time spring weather rolls into town. Check out The Bike Crossing located in the Railroad District and grab some beer on tap while you're there!