If we can say anything about the past year, it’s that we’ve grown closer to the ones we love more so than ever before. We’ve all earned some quality time OUTSIDE the home and with Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s the perfect time to treat you and the one you love to a night out in Ridgeland. Scroll on for some romantic date night ideas.
For the Old-School Romantics
- Have a picnic at Overlook Pointe. May we suggest charcuterie and cocktails to-go from Caet? What’s more romantic than wine, cheese, sunset views and the Rez?
- Grab to-go from a local restaurant and hit up the Renaissance green space – then check out the show fountain with light shows on the hour.
- Pick up a painting kit, stop by the Bill Waller Craft Center for artistic inspiration and then enjoy a sunset at the Rez for the perfect muse (second to your significant other.)
For the couple who is a little “Extra”
- Reset and relax with a couples spa day at Aqua the Day Spa where they are offering a number of Valentine’s specials!
- Go on a shopping spree at one of our many retailers and instead of treating yo’ self, treat your loved one!
- We are the Steakhouse Capital of Mississippi, so we have a number premier steak houses ready to serve you. Doe’s, Ely’s, Tico’s, Shapley’s, Koestler Prime and Kathryn’s just to start!
Dinner and a Movie with a Twist
- The B&B Theatre and Malco Renaissance Cinema Grill are not like your ordinary movie theaters. The B&B offers a variety of interactive screens that truly feel like they put you IN the movie! And the Malco let’s you have dinner and a movie with its cinema grill. Both theaters are taking all safety precautions so you can still enjoy the magic of the movies.
Outside the Box Date Nights
His and Her Cycles
- Who needs a bicycle built for two? Treat each other to a new set of wheels so you’ll be ready to roll by the time spring weather rolls into town. Check out The Bike Crossing in Old Towne Ridgeland.
These Ridgeland retailers can make your Valentine’s Day planning a breeze: