St. Andrew’s Starry Night
April 12 @ 7:00 pm
St. Andrew’s Episcopal School and the St. Andrew’s Parents’ Association invite you to their annual celebration of the arts and of our community at Arts on the Green, presented by Trustmark, April 12 & 13, 2019 at the St. Andrew’s Ridgeland campus.
The weekend kicks off with Starry Night, an adults-only party hosted at the St. Andrew’s north campus in Ridgeland on Friday, April 12, at 7:00 PM. Come celebrate while enjoying amazing food made with love and cultural pride by families within the St. Andrew’s community. $50 per person.
The festivities continue on Saturday, April 13, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Arts on the Green these great activities:
- The Main Stage: Together We Perform! Featuring local children’s choirs, dancers from local ballet companies, musical groups, and many others. Sponsored by The Saints Shop.
- The Spirit of St. Andrew’s Fashion Show: Together We Runway! A fun and fashionable event that shines a spotlight on the innovation, creativity, diversity, and spirit of St. Andrew’s.
- The Children’s Green: Together We Play! Hands-on arts and crafts activities for children ages 3 to 18. Sponsored by C Spire. A bounce house and photo booth will provide indoor play opportunities in the Athletics and Recreation Center for $5 per child.
- The Artisans’ Village and Entrepreneurial Alley: Together We Shop! The Artisans’ Village showcases local artists and craftspeople while Entrepreneurial Alley, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz of Jackson, features handcrafted goods created by St. Andrew’s students.
- The Online Auction: Together We Bid! The online auction is a fantastic place to find weekend getaways, vacation home packages, gift certificates to local businesses and restaurants, jewelry, and fine art. All items will be on display at Arts on the Green for viewing.
- Food Court: Together We Eat! Lunch and snack options onsite that are sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters, plus a farmers’ market offering fresh local produce, Sponsored by ASAP Printing.
- For more information and tickets, visit St. Andrew’s Arts on the Green.