Get in gear for National Bike Your Park Day on Saturday, September 26! In order to safely celebrate this year, National Bike Your Park Day will be “virtual.”
What does this mean? There won’t be a big event in one location with multiple cyclists. However, we still want you to celebrate the joy of cycling and get out there on your own! Not only will you get some much needed fresh air (and some exercise) you can also enter yourself to win a Cannondale CAAD Optimo 3.
How to enter?
- Hop on your bike (invite family, friends or just go solo!) and hit the Natchez Trace, one of the mountain bike trails or any other favorite trail in Ridgeland
- Follow @visitridgeland on Instagram or Facebook
- Post a photo of you participating. Don’t forget to tag @visitridgeland and #BikeYourPark
- Submit your contact information below
- Make sure you’re following Visit Ridgeland on Facebook as we will announce the winner LIVE at 5:30 p.m. on Sept. 26