Ah, the new year…a time for resolutions and fresh new beginnings. What are your goals for 2018? Plan to work out more? Eat healthier? Relax more? Have more fun? If any of these are on your list, then we’ve got 10 great ways to help you start off a great new year in Ridgeland. It’s a new year and a new you in Ridgeland…Inside + Out!
1. Try yoga for free at M Theory Yoga on Sundays in January.
2. Try a vegetarian plate at Lulu Kabab.
3. Get stronger and leaner at The Pilates Studio of Ridgeland.
4. Go outside and play at Freedom Ridge Park.
5. Unwind with a massage or detox at SpaBeca.
7. Get a new look for the new year at Kosmos Salon and Spa.
8. Take a hike on the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail Yockanookany Segment (photo credit: Deacon Irby)
9. Make plans now to enjoy Art Wine & Wheels in April for memory making and good times with friends.
10. Relax. Sweat. Restore. SWEAT Sauna Studio.