If you’re in the market for unique finds to feather your nest, then you’ll want to do some treasure hunting at Ridgeland’s best antique and vintage shops.
Interior designer Charlotte Moss says, “There are two things that make a room timeless: a sense of history and a piece of furniture.” As any good southerner knows, and Moss is a native Virginian, having items in your house that have a story are what really make it a home. It’s that combination of the new, the old, the hand-made and the lovingly worn items curated over time that make your home uniquely yours and an inviting place for family and friends to gather.
With an ever-changing inventory of antiques, furniture and home accessories, these nine awesome antique stores in Ridgeland are sure to have that one-of-a-kind piece you’ve been looking for.
1. Antique Mall of the South located at 367 U.S. Highway 51. Antique Mall of the South offers 14,000 square feet of treasures from over 70 vendors. antiquemallofthesouth.com
2. Carter Louise Antiques located at The Township, 1107 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite 109. Each item at Carter Louise Antiques is hand-selected by the owners and sisters Eloise Smith and Susan Jordan as they travel the globe in search of pieces they would select for their own homes. www.carterlouiseantiques.com
3. The Foundry Mall located at 820 Wilson Drive next to Shapley’s Restaurant (a local favorite for dinner!) The Foundry offers 15,000 square feet of art, collectibles, jewelry and even clothing and food.
4. From Our House to Yours located at 830 Wilson Drive. While you’re shopping at The Foundry Mall just take a few more steps and check out Our House to Yours where you’ll find upscale consignments selected by owner Kimi Fancher. www.facebook.com/FromOurHouseToYours
5. Nancy’s Antiques & Lighting located at 287 Marketridge Drive. With a showroom full of custom fixtures, lamps, candles, fans, mirrors and more, Nancy’s Antiques & Lighting is a treasure hunter’s paradise. www.facebook.com/NancysAntiquesandLighting
6. Palladian Consign & Design located at 637 Highway 51 North. Palladian is an upscale consignment boutique that offers design services, as well as furniture, lamps, rugs, and accessories. www.facebook.com/PalladianConsign
7. Repeat Street located at 242 Highway 51. Repeat Street bills themselves as Mississippi’s premier consignment shop and with 17,000 square feet of an eclectic mix of furniture and fashions, we couldn’t agree more. www.repeatstreet.net
8. The Rusty Chandelier located at 588 Century Place. The Rusty is open the first Thursday weekend of every month so each shopping experience is completely different. www.facebook.com/rustychandelierridgeland
9. Trendy Treasures Consignment located at 587 Highway 51 in Oak Hollow Shopping Center. Trendy Treasures offers furniture and accessories as well as clothing. And as with any good Southern store, they offer monogramming services. www.facebook.com/trendytreauresconsignment