Welcome to our shining city on the Natchez Trace Parkway. Ridgeland offers discerning travelers an unexpected melding of nature and style. In fact, Ridgeland was designed to make the most of Mississippi’s beautiful weather, bringing the outdoors in and the indoors out. How you choose to explore – by bike or boat, in shops or on trails, through touch or taste, inside or out – that’s entirely up to you!
Our organization represents hundreds of industry partners and regularly assists journalists with images, press trips, fact-checking, story ideas, interviews, and all other special media requests.
Please contact Mary-Straton Smith, Director of Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or assistance.
Press releases and story starters:
– Ridgeland’s Signature Art, Wine and Wheels Weekend
– Ridgeland Outdoors: Top Notch + Second Nature
– Ridgeland Dining: More than a Meal
– Ridgeland Shopping: Treasure Hunting
Ridgeland in the news:
– Mississippi Magazine readers choose multiple Ridgeland restaurants, retailers and recreation spots as the Best in Mississippi 2017!
– Race for Outdoor Adventure in Ridgeland
– Ridgeland, Mississippi named one of Expedia’s 101 Most Comfortable Cities for Travelers
– Ridgeland one of the 10 Most Beautiful Towns in Mississippi
– Discover the Southeast: Right in Ridgeland
– Discover the Southeast: Outdoors and in Touch
– Ridgeland “OBO” Tandem Rally in Recumbent & Tandem Rider Magazine
– Ridgeland: One of the Ten Happiest Cities in Mississippi