There's just nothing like spending some quality time with your besties! And in Ridgeland there are so many great ways to spend your precious time together. Inside + Out...Ridgeland offers your crew some of the finest retail therapy in Mississippi, fabulous restaurants, exciting soft outdoor adventures, pampering spas, and comfortable lodging. Relax and re-energize in a destination that's naturally stylish just like you and your girlfriends!
Here is a sample itinerary to help you plan your next best girlfriend getaway in Mississippi!
GIRLFRIEND GETAWAY ITINERARY
- Casual dinner at Pelican Cove Bar and Grill on Barnett Reservoir (known locally as The Rez)
- Comfortable Overnight in Ridgeland visitridgeland.com/accommodations
- Morning pilates at the Pilates Studio of Ridgeland
or a class at M Theory Yoga
- Grab some java at M7 Coffee
- Visit Mississippi Craft Center gallery/retail shop and check out some of their classes and demonstrations
- Lunch at Local 463 at Renaissance at Colony Park
- Full afternoon of shopping along the Ridgeland Retail Trail
Ridgeland was named Mississippi’s Best Shopping and Dining Destination, and the Ridgeland Retail Trail is a big reason why! From regional art to hard-to-find antiques, trendy shoes to elegant boutiques, Ridgeland gives new meaning to “shop till you drop!”
Shopping must stops from old to new: Rusty Chandelier, Repeat Street, Antique Mall of the South, The Foundry, Libby Story, Bella Ches, B.Liles, Coattails, Everyday Gourmet, Hemline, Frolic, Smitten, Arco Avenue, Carter Louise, Sportique, Olde Tyme Commissary, Southern Breeze Art Gallery, Red Square and so many more!
- Dinner at one of Ridgeland’s fabulous locally-owned restaurants visitridgeland.com/dining
- Another comfortable overnight at Ridgeland
The Barnett Reservoir has 105 miles of shoreline and is bounded on the north by the historic Natchez Trace, creating a haven for many outdoor adventures. Boating, sailing, water sports, camping, fishing, picnicking or bird watching offer endless hours of pleasure.
- Return to hotel to freshen up
- Lunch at one of Ridgeland’s fab restaurants visitridgeland.com/dining
- Spa treatments and makeovers at Drench Day Spa and Lash Lounge and Amy Head Cosmetics in Olde Towne Ridgeland or at Aqua Day Spa and Sephora in Renaissance at Colony Park.
- Dinner at one of Ridgeland’s fabulous locally-owned restaurants visitrigeland.com/dining
- One last comfortable overnight in Ridgeland
- Enjoy breakfast at hotel and early morning cycling along Ridgeland’s Multi-Use Trails
The Multi-Use Trail is an alternate route for cyclists to utilize through the Ridgeland area of the historic Natchez Trace Parkway. The path is over 14 miles and travels from Harbour Drive to Rice Road to Highland Colony Parkway near the Natchez Trace Parkway. Several side trails bring users of the path to schools, shops and businesses.
- Return to hotel to clean up and pack
- Late breakfast or lunch at Primo’s Cafe or Another Broken Egg
- Depart for home
If soft adventure isn’t your thing, add in more shopping time or take a stroll on our multi-use trail (might be needed after indulging in our great culinary offerings!)
Also, the Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday of April each year. (April 7 & 8, 2018) This weekend is also Ridgeland’s Arts, Wine & Wheels Weekend including the Sante South Wine Festival and Ridgeland OBO Tandem Rally.
How you and girlfriends choose to explore – in shops or on trails, by bike or boat, through touch or taste, inside or out…well, that’s entirely up to you!