Ridgeland is situated near the crossroads of two major interstates and the historic Natchez Trace Parkway. With its myriad of attractions and events, more than 1400 quality hotel rooms and over 130 great restaurants, Ridgeland is the perfect stop for group travelers seeking abundant entertainment in one place.
For relaxation and recreation, Ridgeland boasts three of the region’s great attractions – the Natchez Trace Parkway that explores the state’s history and exploits its natural beauty; the Mississippi Crafts Center, showcasing works of Mississippi artisans; and the shimmering waters of the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
Ridgeland is the state’s premier shopping destination, with several specialty shopping malls, boutiques and antique stores, all within minutes of one another. Our shopping fare includes everything from antiques and trendy boutique items to original artwork and imported items from around the world.
Ridgeland hosts a bevy of colorful and exciting events including KidFest! Ridgeland, the Natchez Trace Century Ride for amateur cyclists, Pepsi Pops, a concert under the stars with the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, and the Sanderson Farms Classic, featuring some of the biggest names on the PGA Tour. Regional attractions abound in nearby Jackson – the state’s capital and largest city – in picturesque Canton, historic Vicksburg and breathtaking Natchez.
The Ridgeland Tourism Commission staff will provide the following services to assist you:
- Site Selection
- Hotel Rates and Information
- Restaurants & Caterers
- Promotional Items
- Room Rebate (see details below)
Ridgeland Tourism Group Rebate Program
This program is available to group bookings.
Groups with a confirmed room block of at least 5 rooms and a minimum of 10 rooms nights paid at a Ridgeland hotel/motel are eligible for the Ridgeland Tourism Group Rebate at the reimbursement rate of $4.00 per room night. Group bookings which qualify for the room rebate include: associations, churches, reunions, schools, sports groups, weddings, travel clubs and organized tour groups. * The program is not available to individual room bookings.
For more information or for assistance on planning your group tour, contact Mina Thorgeson, Director of Sales at (800) 468-6078 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please inquire about the Ridgeland Group Rebate Program.
Check our Lodging Partners’ Group Offerings
Special Tour Group Amenities:
- Complimentary Motor coach Parking
- Welcome Amenity for Group Guests
- Complimentary Cookie & Lemonade
- Optional Porterage Service Available
- To book your group, contact the Cabot Lodge Sales Team at 601-957-0757
Complimentary Motorcoach parking
- Discounted driver rate
- 1 Complimentary room per 20 booked
- Optional Porterage Service (with advance notice)
- Evening Kickback Reception with complimentary hot food and cold drinks
- Complimentary Hot breakfast buffet
Tour Group Special Includes:
- Special Group Rate
- Complimentary Motor Coach Parking
- Welcome amenity for group guests
- 1 Complimentary room per 15 booked
- Porterage Service Available (with advance notice)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service within Renaissance at Colony Park mall
- Groups can be booked by calling 601-898-8815 ext. 5103 or email: Marcella.Jackson@hyatt.com
Ridgeland Tourism Commission is proud to be a member or or affiliated with the following organizations: